Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Order] Batch of Blu-Ray

Wednesday August 3, 2011 3 03 /08 /Ao C /2011 10:59

[Order] Batch of Blu-Ray

battle loas angeles world invasionNew order at Amazon where I have to benefit from the offer 3 Blu-Ray for 30 euros as well as a Blu-Ray innovation, a collector and a précommande.

In the offer 3 Blu-Ray for 30 euros, I took:

  • Die Hardware 3: One day in hell
  • Welcome with Zombieland
  • The sorcerer's apprentice


I had already the sorcerer's apprentice in DVD but according to what I could see on the Net, Blu-Ray has an excellent quality this is why I took it.

Then I also took World Invasion: Batlle Los Angeles because I liked much this film and quality with the air to be superb as well as the collector of Seven in which is 7 the fished comics-books illustrating 7 capital ones and a booklet.

To finish, I also précommandé Sucker Punch in combo Blu-Ray/DVD with a small option which will enable me to receive it the day-even.

No comments:

Post a Comment