Thursday, August 4, 2011

created for Christmas 1

Monday August 1, 2011 1 01 /08 /Ao C /2011 23:11

created for Christmas 1

good evening copinettes

 not much on the ordi today

this morning I began my treatment I thus took 1

compressed of Actomel with jeun it was necessary me to wait before

 to be able to lunch fortunately that it is only one time by

 week because as soon as I rise it is coffee immediately

 I connected then with 1 compressed of Fémara (every day)

I do not know if they is the seals always is that I did not feel

not too thus I form some rested a little then I put myself

to make the sorting in my paper paperboards (recup, magazines .....)

I thus did not finish preparing the photographs of the birthdays

I think that tomorrow I all would have enregistées them!!!

You remember I had shown to you this heart  

102 2777

and I had said to you that the continuation later

I stop the mystery and I show you the back

103 0154 

here it is 1st created of CHRISTMAS

I wish you one 

2077499151_1bonne-soir-e.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment